Opteka Timer Remote Control for Sony Alpha A700, A350, A300, A200, & A100 DSLR Digital Cameras

0

Posted on : 5:13 AM | By : ZJ.aStore



I saw the other review, and thought I would add in my two cents. This is a very awesome remote that can shoot unlimited time lapse sequences in any interval you desire. Set it and walk away (that's the hard part), which is exactly what I was looking for in a remote trigger. I am sorry to hear that the other reviewer never got the device, but I should note that I did not get mine here at Amazon. I got it on eBay, and for half the price. All in all, I highly recommend this if you are looking for some serious time lapse photography sequences, you will not be disappointed!



Product Overview


The Opteka timer remote control set combines many features into one with a self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure count setting feature. The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. A dial enables you to easily enter the numeric settings with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated, and the alert sound can be turned on/off.

Product Feature


  • Works for Sony Alpha A900, A700, A350, A300, A200, & A100 Digital SLR Cameras
  • 4 Modes: Shutter Release Timer (0s-99h59m59s), Exposure Timer (0s-99h59m59s), Interval Timer
  • Backlit LCD Screen, 3 Foot Cord
  • 6" X 1.5" X 0.70"; 3.70 Oz; Operates on two AAA Batteries (Included)
  • 1 Year Warranty


Available at Amazon Read more..!


*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Oct 10, 2010 19:04:37

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (0)

Post a Comment