Miracle Remote for Emerson, Sylvania or Symphonic TV

0

Posted on : 11:22 AM | By : ZJ.aStore | In :



This product is amazing! I have spent a lot of time, money looking for a remote for my TV after my old one walked away with an ex roommate; I was never able to find one that had the game function, which I need for my Slyvania tv. This one has it! No messing with codes or programing. You put batteries in it, turn it on, it works. No kidding! wow!!! Awesome!!!



Product Overview


DYNATRON TV REMOTE. Will not work TV/VCR and TV/DVD combo units

Product Feature


  • No programming, no codes, it just works
  • Works all the same features as your original TV remote including full menu functions and brand specific keys
  • Never looses settings
  • Ergonomically designed with the most utilized buttons at top of remote
  • Works with Emerson models after 2001, Sylvania & Symphonic after 1997


Available at Amazon Read more..!


*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jul 10, 2010 01:16:22

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (0)

Post a Comment