Zenith 3-Device Remote (ZEN350B)

0

Posted on : 4:42 AM | By : ZJ.aStore | In :



I dropped the control and it does not work any more. I lost the manual and there is no way I can make it work on TV. I bought another remote RCA brand and after I put all the codes they listed for Panasonics, it does not work at all. I wish I can find the codes for ZEN350B, so I can use for my Panasonics TV work again. If you can help me, I would appreciate it.




Product Feature


  • Pre-Programmed Codes, Code Search, Code Saver
  • Extended Range Operation, Battery Saver
  • 3-Function Remote: TV, VCR, Cable Box
  • Direct Channel Access, Previous Channel Recall


Available at Amazon Read more..!


*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 06, 2010 18:37:29

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (0)

Post a Comment